- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Music & AudioMusic & Audio
Music Editor Pro is a powerful audio editing app for Android that lets you edit music, ringtones, sounds and more. With various features like trimming, merging, equalizing and adding effects, you can create customized ringtones, edit songs and record audio. Here’s an overview of the key features and how to use the Music Editor Pro app.
Trim and Merge Audio
- Trim audio: Select the start and end points of a audio file to trim out any unwanted sections. This allows you to shorten a song or sound effect and remove any silent gaps.
- Merge audio: Combine multiple audio files into one. Merge several songs together in a playlist or join shorter sound effects into a longer file. The merged audio can be saved to create a custom mix.
Edit and Apply Effects
- Equalizer: Adjust the bass, midrange and treble frequencies. Increase the bass to emphasize beats or enhance the vocals by tuning the midrange. The 10-band equalizer allows for precise audio control.
- Effects: Add effects like fade in/out, echo, flanger and distortion. Apply effects to create different moods or tweak songs and sounds. Mix and match various effects for unique results.
- Amplify and normalize: Increase or decrease the volume of audio as needed. The amplify effect can make audio louder, while normalize allows you to match the volumes of multiple tracks.
- Recorder: Record your own audio using the built-in recorder. Capture songs, sounds, voice memos and more, then edit your recordings with the app’s other features.
- Ringtones: Create custom ringtones to use for alarms, notifications and calls. Trim, merge and apply effects to songs or other audio to make unique ringtones.
- Metronome: Use the metronome tool to keep time during music practice or recording sessions. Set custom beats per minute and accents to help with timing and tempo.
how to download and install Music Editor Pro Mod APK
Here are the steps to download and install Music Editor Pro Mod APK:
- Download the Music Editor Pro Mod APK file. You can find the latest version on apkraid
- Enable “Unknown Sources” on your Android device. This allows you to install apps from outside the Google Play Store. Go to Settings, Security and turn on “Unknown Sources”.
- Find the downloaded APK file on your device. It will likely be in the “Downloads” folder.
- Tap on the APK file to start the installation. You may get a warning about installing apps from unknown sources. Tap “Install” to continue.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Once it’s done, you’ll find the Music Editor Pro app on your home screen or app drawer and can open it to get started editing audio.
Note: The Mod version of the app may include additional features or ad-free experience. However, installing modded APKs can potentially be unsafe, so you should make sure you download from trusted sources and have good mobile security to protect against malware.
Step-by-step guide for using Music Editor Pro Mod APK
Here are the main steps to use Music Editor Pro Mod APK:
- Import audio: Tap the + icon to import songs, sounds or recordings from your device storage. Select the files you want to import and tap “Import”.
- Trim audio: Tap the scissors icon to enter Trim mode. Move the start and end sliders to select the portion of the audio you want to keep. Tap “Trim” when done.
- Merge audio: Tap the Merge icon to combine multiple audio files. Select the files you want to merge, choose the order and tap “Merge”.
- Apply effects: Tap the Effects icon to open the Effects menu. Select an effect like Echo or Flanger and adjust the intensity using the slider. Tap “Apply” to add the effect to your audio.
- Equalize audio: Tap the Equalizer icon to adjust the bass, midrange and treble frequencies. Move the dots on the equalizer sliders up or down to boost or cut each frequency range. Tap “Apply” when finished.
- Amplify and normalize volume: Use the Amplify feature to increase the volume of audio. Use Normalize to match the volume levels of multiple tracks. Adjust the sliders and tap “Apply”.
- Save edits: After editing your audio, tap the Save icon to save the changes. You can save to a new file or overwrite the original audio file. Give your file a name and tap “Save”.
Your edited audio will now be available to use as a ringtone, in a playlist or however you like. The app has additional tools you can explore like the built-in Recorder and Metronome as well. Let me know if you have any other questions!
To get started with Music Editor Pro, first import audio files from your device’s memory. Then tap the scissors icon to trim audio, use the merge feature to combine tracks, apply effects and equalization, amplify volume and more. Save your final audio edits to make ringtones or listen to the modified files. With an easy to use interface and helpful tools, you can quickly create custom audio on your Android device with Music Editor Pro.