Google Camera For Realme 6 / 6Pro is a great camera app for Android devices. It offers a wide range of features and options that can help you take better photos and videos.
Google Camera For Realme 6 / 6Pro [Gcam 7.4.010] Latest Version
|Name||Google Camera For Realme 6 / 6Pro|
|Update||Mar 15, 2023|
|Get it On|
If you are looking for a better camera experience on your Realme 6 / 6Pro, then you should definitely consider using the Google Camera app. This app has been ported from the Google Pixel 3 and it brings with it a number of features and improvements that are not available on the stock camera app.
What is Google Camera?
Google Camera is the stock camera app that is available on Google Pixel devices. This app is known for its excellent camera performance and features. Some of the features that are available on Google Camera include HDR+, Night Sight, Portrait Mode, etc.
What are the benefits of using Google Camera?
There are many benefits of using Google Camera on your Realme 6 / 6Pro. Some of the benefits are:
- Better camera performance: Google Camera is known for its excellent camera performance. It takes better pictures than the stock camera app and it also has features like HDR+, Night Sight, etc.
- More features: Google Camera comes with a number of features that are not available on the stock camera app.
- Improved battery life: Google Camera is more efficient than the stock camera app and it uses less battery power.
How to install Google Camera on Realme 6 / 6Pro?
Installing Google Camera on your Realme 6 / 6Pro is very easy. You just need to download the GCam APK file and install it on your phone.
Why Should You Install Google Camera on Your Realme 6 / 6Pro?
There are many reasons why you should install Google Camera on your Realme 6 or 6 Pro. Google Camera generally produces better photos than the stock camera app. It has more features, such as portrait mode and night sight mode. It is also regularly updated with new features and bug fixes.
Tips and Tricks for Using Google Camera on Your Realme 6 / 6Pro
Here are some tips and tricks for using Google Camera on your Realme 6 or 6 Pro:
- Use portrait mode for taking photos of people.
- Use the night sight mode for taking photos in low light.
- Use the HDR+ mode for taking photos with a high dynamic range.
- Automatic DND mode when recording video.
- Reorganized settings interface.
- 24 FPS video recording.
- Exposure controls adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Astrophotography applied to Night Sight mode.
- Touch and hold shortcuts are added to the shutter for the best shots.
- ‘Favorite Faces’ feature for the best shots.
Realme 6 Pro Google Camera vs Stock Camera Compromization
There has been a lot of debate lately about which camera is better on the new Realme 6 Pro smartphone, the Google Camera or the stock camera. While both cameras have their pros and cons, many people are wondering if one is better than the other overall.
To help answer this question, let’s take a closer look at both the Google Camera and the stock camera on the Realme 6 Pro, and see how they compare. Google Camera is known for its excellent low-light performance, thanks to its Night Sight feature. It’s also very good at HDR+ photography and can produce some really great results in the right hands.
On the other hand, the stock camera on the Realme 6 Pro is no slouch either. It’s able to take some really nice photos in good lighting conditions and is also pretty good at HDR photography.
So, which camera is better? It really depends on what you’re looking for. If you need a camera that’s great in low-light conditions, then the Google Camera is probably the better choice. However, if you’re looking for a camera that’s great in all lighting conditions, then the stock camera on the Realme 6 Pro is probably a better choice.
How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on Realme 6 Pro With Gcam 7.0
- Download and Install the respective Gcam 7.2.010 Mod on your Realme 6 Pro smartphone.
- Open Google Camera App
- Go to the setting.
- Now tap developer settings.
- In the developer menu, enable these three options to enable the Astronomical Mod
camera.cuttle.darken camera.cuttle.extended camera.cuttle.extended_iterable_burst
- Select Night Sight Mode.
- Now, Set Focus to Infinity and the timer to 3 seconds for the Astronomical feature.
- Once Astronomical Mode is active, it may take more than a minute to capture the farther objects clearly.
Download Gcam For Realme 6 and 6 Pro
[su_button url=”https://file.apkraid.com/dl/google-camera-realme-6-pro.html” background=”#2a2a72″ color=”#ecedf1″ size=”8″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”10″ icon=”icon: arrow-circle-o-down” icon_color=”#f5f4f8″ rel=”nofollow”]Download Now[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aVhMkgQqLMC5pZQE7JD1YWGdqoZacmCW” background=”#2a2a72″ color=”#ecedf1″ size=”8″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”10″ icon=”icon: arrow-circle-o-down” icon_color=”#f5f4f8″ rel=”nofollow”]Download Now[Gdrive][/su_button]
- Google Camera For Realme 5i (Gcam 7.2 Stable)
- GCam 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy M21 [100% Stable]
- GCam 8.1 Latest Apk Download For Poco X2
- GCAM for Redmi Note 9- Latest Version
Overall, the Google Camera for the Realme 6 and 6 Pro is a great camera app with a lot of features and options. If you’re looking for a good camera app for your new Realme 6 or 6 Pro, this is definitely worth checking out.
Download Google Camera For Realme 6 / 6Pro [Gcam 7.4.010] Latest Version
You are now ready to download Google Camera For Realme 6 / 6Pro for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app